This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) policy is intended to provide a comprehensive explanation of how www.worldofwebstories.com handles allegations of copyright infringement. The Website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide the Website’s designated copyright agent with a written notification (“Notification”) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Website’s designated copyright agent to receive Notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Website’s copyright agent:
Your physical or electronic signature.
Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [City, State], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Repeat Infringer Policy
The Website takes copyright infringement very seriously and will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
This DMCA policy is intended to provide a clear and comprehensive explanation of the Website’s policies and procedures for handling allegations of copyright infringement. The Website reserves the right to change this policy at any time, and any changes will be posted on this page. If you have any questions or comments about the Website’s DMCA policy, please contact Jhon Rodger at firstname.lastname@example.org.